From Path Integrals to Field Theory (April-May 2018)
Screencasts of the lectures can be found at the course's playlist.
You can also find the Lecture Notes here.
- Lecture 1 (2018-04-18): Brownian motion [class notes]
- Lecture 2 (2018-05-23): Solving the 2d Ising model [class notes]
- Lecture 3 (2018-05-25, ITFA lounge, C4.278): Path integrals
The Final exam will be a take-home exam, for which we will proceed as follows:
- you will be emailed the exame questions on Monday 4 June
- you will have to email your answers back by Friday 8 June
- you will then be invited for a short complementary oral examination in the two weeks that follow
- the final grade will be determined from both your take-home and oral examinations.